Monday, July 11, 2011

Weighed in today...........Day 6............

So even though it is NOT about the weight (yeah right) I weighed in today....

I have a gym at work and I am going to weigh in on that scale every Monday to make sure that I have a benchmark from the beginning...

Remember that I weighed at the Dr's office on Wednesday and was 275, today I weighed 273.5. 

I feel better in my clothes and other than still feeling a bit fatigued from being so sick....I have TONS of mental clarity and energy! ( still NO hint of heart burn)

Tonight for dinner Sara made curry something and for desert an apple crisp..(remember no salt, no sugar, no carbs, no oils)

Very tasty!

Fall 2009
I can do this!!!



I can make healthy changes for my life!



I can grab life by the tail and make it wag!

No comments:

Post a Comment