Sunday, July 10, 2011

This is not about weight loss....but I am excited to lose weight....

I don't feel much different than I did here on August of 1979...
I just want to say that I am excited to lose weight.....

I am really looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow

I have struggled for 20 years with my weight being over 200 pounds, before my surgery I was at my highest at 288 pounds....On Wednesday I weighed 275...

By looking at my surgery and the cost of it...by asking myself and my family to sacrifice and support me, I don't ever want to let them down.....

My surgery was a transformation and started me on a journey that I want to continue....

The surgery to remove my pannis was HUGE! I had an immediate 'better quality of life', I have more self confidence and can move freer.

Soon I will start to post about what the surgery actually entailed and how I look and am feeling about it today.

I must say that I also have a lot of apprehension about losing weight...I am scared, what if I fail....So many people want to see me healthier and around for a very long time....I don't want to fail them or myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment